How I found out about BTS and K pop In general?
HI!!!
So, this is my first ever real blog in which I do not give inks to other websites because I’m very lazy
Let’s get Going!!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Before I found out about BTS as you might know. If you have read the ABOUT ME section I LOVE to read so one day Almost 2 years ago I had read all the books I had at home. Reread them. I got bored so I went on a journey on the internet to search for some eBooks and I came across some FANFICs. I didn't know what fanfics were because I mostly read paperback books. So, I came across some fanfictions I just searched for Harry Potter fanfics (HA Literally Dramione) and I started reading them I found them good so after a few months I made an account and soon forgot all about that account until I got bored of doing everything I could do on the internet. Then, I remembered about dramione I literally forgot the password I had no idea which Email I used to make that account and just because of that I have 2 to 3 wattpad accounts(sorry) and soon enough I re remembered the password (actually I just typed in random passwords which I mostly used and one of them was correct so it opened ) and here we go with the real story sorry for beating around the bush for so long I really don't know how to write blogs and stories and all that stuff so bear me until I get better
Yeah so
I was just browsing on wattpad and of course RECOMMENDATIONS and saw this handsome pic of Taehyung (I didn’t know who it was at that time, I just used to judge the fanfic by its cover) so I started reading it and used to think that BTS was some made up characters or something like that, and I suddenly started seeing them everywhere and out of curiosity I searched them a found out they were a South Korean band WOW I definitely didn’t know anything!!
So, I started listening to their songs and got addicted and obsessed I used to listen to some J pop bands before them so I'd liked them but at school it was all different (at first I didn’t even know English music even existed) people used to listen to it and dance to it on fun day sports day international day and all that (to ENGLISH Music) and id sit around and wish they'd let me put something or else put something that I know but that went on and I would bring their lyrics and sing them in my mind or imagine them singing it
So, this is my first ever real blog in which I do not give inks to other websites because I’m very lazy
Let’s get Going!!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Before I found out about BTS as you might know. If you have read the ABOUT ME section I LOVE to read so one day Almost 2 years ago I had read all the books I had at home. Reread them. I got bored so I went on a journey on the internet to search for some eBooks and I came across some FANFICs. I didn't know what fanfics were because I mostly read paperback books. So, I came across some fanfictions I just searched for Harry Potter fanfics (HA Literally Dramione) and I started reading them I found them good so after a few months I made an account and soon forgot all about that account until I got bored of doing everything I could do on the internet. Then, I remembered about dramione I literally forgot the password I had no idea which Email I used to make that account and just because of that I have 2 to 3 wattpad accounts(sorry) and soon enough I re remembered the password (actually I just typed in random passwords which I mostly used and one of them was correct so it opened ) and here we go with the real story sorry for beating around the bush for so long I really don't know how to write blogs and stories and all that stuff so bear me until I get better
Yeah so
I was just browsing on wattpad and of course RECOMMENDATIONS and saw this handsome pic of Taehyung (I didn’t know who it was at that time, I just used to judge the fanfic by its cover) so I started reading it and used to think that BTS was some made up characters or something like that, and I suddenly started seeing them everywhere and out of curiosity I searched them a found out they were a South Korean band WOW I definitely didn’t know anything!!
So, I started listening to their songs and got addicted and obsessed I used to listen to some J pop bands before them so I'd liked them but at school it was all different (at first I didn’t even know English music even existed) people used to listen to it and dance to it on fun day sports day international day and all that (to ENGLISH Music) and id sit around and wish they'd let me put something or else put something that I know but that went on and I would bring their lyrics and sing them in my mind or imagine them singing it
SORRY I know there are a lot of FRAGMENTS, RUN-ONS AND BILLIONS of GRAMMATICAL ERRORS SO BYE
Comments
Post a Comment