My favourite quotes

Don't underestimate me
I know more than i say, think more than i speak 
and notice more than you realize
~Anonymous~
~~

This one is dedicated to all my friends especially to the ones closer to my HEART

A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation,
doesn't always need togetherness
as long as the relationship lives
 In the heart, true friends will never part,

Thank you for always sticking by me
Thank You!!
Fatima Jehanzeb
Fatima .M. Anees
Reem Arbab 

~~
Weak people
Revenge
Strong people
Forgive
Intelligent people 
Ignore

~~
Yes look down on me
Like that,It's my
hobby to prove you wrong
~i dont remember where i read it but its nice ~

~~
Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems.
~My Motto~
~~
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

~~
~Laiba~






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South Korea and Pakistan

Samsung~I'm Loyal~