WATTPAD

Image result for wattpad
Wattpad is a community for readers and writers where one can discover new user-generated stories, spanning across different genres including classics, general fiction, historical fiction, non-fiction, poetry, spiritual, teen fiction among others. It aims at removing the traditional barriers between readers and writers by building social communities around stories. Its model not only works for amateur writers but for established writers as well.
Wattpad provides the writers with an opportunity to write, promote and help their work reach across a wide and varied audience of more than a million users. The users are actively engaged in the entire process and are able to directly interact with the writers and share their opinions with fellow readers. Although available in over 50 languages, 77% of its content is written in English. To help these stories reach a larger part of the community, a number of Wattpad users are volunteering their time to translate stories.


So me and my friend created a collab wattpad account a few days ago and we've posted 2 stories.A fanfiction and the other one I don't know I think its original but its written quite brilliantly all thanks to Fatima, in my opinion, she's a great writer and I 've edited the stories of some punctuation and adverbs adjectives and all kinds of things like that  as I am a rookie writer but I can write arguments quite effectively but when it comes to something else well lets say it doesn't make sense and I rush everything together surprisingly shift from 1st person to 3rd person and all that

SOURCES
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wattpad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog